Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Color Run

On my race day I went to my uncles baseball office and I got ready for my race and it was AWESOME. this is us  getting ready to go to the race with my cousin.                                                    


At the race I was so exited because they were throwing out tee shirts hats and it was also awesome because we were in the front of the line!

This is  my cousin my uncle my dad and me before the race. I felt  kind of scared but when we were waiting  in line for the race but when we started the race I was not scared anymore. But the other thing that was cool was me and my cousin were just trying to figure out which color they were going to be it went pink yellow orange blue.

This is me and my dad after the race with ALL the colors on us. On the way to leave we stopped  to do a cool Dj party  and we had a color throw and silly me my dad said to throw up the colors and I was only supposed to throw up the colors but I through up the whole bag!

But my favorite part was victory TACOS!!!!!!!!! 

 This is my race  bib my headband and medal.

Thank you for listening to my blog guess  what I'm running another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Chuck! I enjoyed seeing all of your pictures. I can't believe your favorite part was the victory tacos-not the color or the dj party! :-) I can't wait to hear all about your next race!

    ReplyDelete