Sunday, May 3, 2015

Starting

The training log I'm a using is a 5K for kids plan.



I'm going to be talking about my 5k training . I'm running  my 5k in the summer with my sister Lilly. but the one thing  I want to do is pray my heart out to God for letting me do all these things like how would you ever get to jog or  run without that savor right beside us. I love running because I can go in the fresh air and see all the wonderful things God has made like how when you run you get to see how much stuff is going on around this amazing world and we could never have done it with out God and I love that my dad will help me through the whole thing he has some awesome running skills and I hope I can learn a lot from him .

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Chuck! I love running for the same reasons you do! I can't WAIT to hear about the rest of your training! :-)

    ReplyDelete