Monday, May 11, 2015

Cramp



by the way I picked my race and i'm going to be running a color run on May 23 .  I was running my mile and I thought I might quit at a quarter of a mile and I felt a cramp in my leg. But my dad said " does it hurt that bad"   and I kept going . I felt like I could keep going but when I got home my leg felt a little better But when I got to school I sat at the meeting place and I got up my leg felt the same  cramp in my leg but it was WORSE . So my leg is sore and I thought I have to run that two more times in my 5k but then I thought my dad had to run 25 more miles and then I thought I know why the people throw paint at you to keep you going. My teacher Mrs. Manly ran a 5k and she gave me a amazing idea I can use my sisters duck tape to write run on it and when you get the paint on it  you can rip it off and you have run on it. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like my idea! You can write any word you want in the tape, I saw some people did their name too. I ran tonight and my leg hurt as well. Leg cramps are no fun, but you will just keep getting stronger! Wrigley never seems to get cramps-I think he would run forever if I would let him. We saw a groundhog tonight. It was the highlight of his run. I enjoyed the flowers that are blooming along the trail. You are awesome and you will do amazing at your race! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your race tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete